Telling Santa what you want for Christmas is a classic holiday tradition. And getting a photo of that moment is priceless. Did your child have a meltdown or did they hop right up to list everything they want this year. Either way, we want to see your photo in our Santa Photo Contest. Enter this Christmas contest now and have a chance to win $150 towards Pear Tree Greetings!
How to enter:
1. Go to Santa Photo Contest on our Facebook page and like us to enter.
2. Upload a photo of your child with Santa
3. Get friends and family to vote!
Entries are accepted through December 16th and voting period is December 7th – December 19th. Three winners will be chosen by Pear Tree from the top 10 most voted entries. Winners will be announced via Facebook on December 21st.
Pear Tree Greetings’ Christmas cards were featured on KARE 11 Saturday on the morning of November 24th. Watch the video below as Stephanie, General Manger for Pear Tree, talks about the unique Christmas card ideas Pear Tree has to offer.
It’s the end of November and by now you have started gathering ideas for family and friends’ Christmas gifts. Or maybe you don’t use a list but shop throughout the year when you get a hint or idea for the perfect gift. Either way, it’s fun to try to find that one gift you know they’ll love. And we want to know in this Christmas contest, what is the best gift you’ve given or received? It can be something sentimental, something funny or something that really surprised you and stays with you every Christmas.
One way to make your graduation announcements unique is to use a memorable quote to convey the message. A quote can sum up what you and your graduate have gone through during the last 18 years. It can be a good way to share the personal lessons he or she may have learned, to express the growth they have achieved, or to express their goals, hopes and dreams for the future. Here is a list of the top 10 graduation quotes for this year’s grads, to fill them with encouragement as they embark on a new journey.
10. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
9. You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw
8. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
7. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
6. I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. ~Author Unknown
5. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~E.E. Cummings
4. Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
3. You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
2. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Move aside cheap, cookie-cutter, cartoon-character kids Valentine’s Day cards and make room for Pear Tree Greetings’ stylish (cute!) and affordable versions. Your children are bound to have the most unique valentine cards in the class!
From owls and birds to trucks and airplanes and everything in between, our collection of kids Valentine’s Day card ideas will delight your children! Just ask them to pick out their favorite, and you’ll see! Continue reading →