Whether you’re moving across town or across the country, moving day is sure to be both exciting and stressful. Cut down on the chaos with a moving checklist that gets you organized, eliminates surprises and keeps everything moving along smoothly.
- Don’t pack what you don’t need – Getting rid of unnecessary items will help make the packing and unpacking process smoother. Rather than waste time making these decisions on moving day, do it ahead of time and give away or sell what you don’t want.
- Moving announcements – Give friends and family your new address right away. Better yet, have a housewarming party to follow up and invite them all to see your new home.
- Forward medical records – Contact important parties, like doctors’ offices, directly to let them know they will need to forward your records to a new location. Continue reading
Here’s a look at the top five products others are buying at Pear Tree Greetings this month!
1. Chalk Art Halloween Invitations
2. Newlywed Banner Personalized Photo Napkins
In support of National Aviation Day, which according to the national register of official-holidays-that-aren’t-really-holidays is a “federal observance celebrating the advancement and history of aviation,” we present a few of our favorite airplane designs! Happy Aviation Day!
Airplane Delivery – Fun Notelettes
Whatever your big news may be, it deserves a special delivery. The airplane icon on these fun notelettes soars to deliver the important message. With rounded edges and an aqua striped backside, these greetings are full of color and style!
Paper Airplane – Unique Moving Announcements
Let the news soar – you’ve moved! These unique moving announcements are shaped like paper airplanes, offering a fun and creative way to share your big news that your loved ones are sure to remember. Top it off with your choice of colors from a palette of more than 25 options.
Anticipated Arrival – Thank You Cards
Your gratitude featuring a cute airplane design.
We have several team members who have moved recently, and wanted to get their moving tips and ideas for making the process go smoother. We also asked them to show us their moving announcements! Here are their best moving tips.
“Cords, cords, cords”
Michelle, product designer at Pear Tree, lived with her husband and his roommate for TWO WHOLE YEARS after they got married and before they had a place of their own to move into. Michelle admits they waited that long “to find the perfect fit, knowing we didn’t want to go through the painful moving process more than once!” She was so excited & happy to move into her newly built home, which explains why her most important words of advice are, “LOVE where you move – to avoid future moving! ” Continue reading