We, at Pear Tree Greetings, held our third annual Halloween Treat Day! We love coming up with spooky, yet tasty, Halloween food ideas to share with you. Below you will see we have everything from bat wings to worms to black cats to inspire your Halloween ideas this year. Enjoy!
Worms in the dirt made by Shelly. These creepy crawly worms will gross out everyone at the party! Add crumbled Oreos to make it look like they are crawling in dirt. Doesn’t get better than this for Halloween! Get the recipe here.
Healthy twist on Candy Corn made by Lindsey. Such a cute idea using three vegetables – cauliflower, carrots and yellow peppers – and creating it into candy corn shape. Perfect finger foods for adults and children!
Graveyard taco dip made by Brianna. This dip was a hit at our office party! Simply make taco dip and use Mission Tortilla chips to stand up in the dish to look like a tombstone. Use black icing to write RIP on the chips.
Planning a Halloween party? Our spooky new Halloween invitations set the tone for your haunted house or costume party the minute your guests open the envelope. Grungy, weathered backgrounds and creepy fonts with spiders, ghosts and skulls lurking about are just what your party needs, right?
Halloween decorations including table decor, favor tags and treat tags can be customized to match your invitations. Some treat tags are even designed to hold lollipops and can be personalized for handing out at school!
At Pear Tree Greetings, we love to celebrate Halloween and love to throw parties. Below are Halloween party ideas that focus on Halloween invitations and what delicious Halloween food ideas pair well with that invite. This is a fun way to carry the theme from the invitation to what you serve at your party. Here are 7 of our favorite combinations of invites + spooky foods.
1. My mummy says it all. This combination pairs our Spooky Eyes Halloween invitation with mummy hot dogs. It can be served as an appetizer as the guests arrive. It’s an easy recipe that includes only 3 ingredients: hot dogs, crescent rolls and mustard. Here is the full recipe.
2. Witch’s night out. Witches are a signature theme for Halloween and this Flying Witch Silhouette Halloween invitation pairs perfectly with these witch’s broomstick Halloween treats. All you need are Reese’s Miniatures and pretzel sticks. Simple!
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a look below at our top 5 hottest pins this month.
1. Rustic Bridal Shower: Our Showers Ahead Bridal Shower Invitation has been our most popular pin this summer. This poster-style invitation is one our fans love and is easy to personalize to the brides’ wedding colors.
2. Top 5 Baby Photo Ideas: This adorable baby photo idea has stolen the hearts of many of our followers with over 1,700 repins in just a few short months. It is such a cute idea for a newborn photo and one that would look beautiful on birth announcements.
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Halloween Food Ideas: These chattering teeth make a perfect snack for any Halloween party. They were featured in our Halloween office party and were a hit with all! See more Halloween food ideas or shop for Halloween invitations for your upcoming party.
2. Bridal Shower Ideas: Sweet treats are always a hit at bridal showers. These cookies and cake balls were featured in our Rustic + Elegant Bridal Shower Ideas. The initials on the cookies are such a cute touch for guests to see.