Your new bundle of joy has arrived and now it is time for you to take photos to share with friends and family. To help you, we asked a photographer to share with us a few baby photo tips to help you out whether you’re a beginner or a bit more advanced.
- The first thing to remember when photographing babies is patience, patience, patience. Don’t expect to get a good shot in a couple of minutes. You are at the baby’s mercy and on their schedule. Be flexible, if the baby is sleeping or crying you can still get some great shots.
- Use a plain solid colored background, stay away from patterned blankets. This draws attention away from the main subject.
- Get down on their level. Get down on the floor and shoot from different angles.
- Continue reading
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a look below at our top 5 hottest pins this month.
1. Rustic Bridal Shower: Our Showers Ahead Bridal Shower Invitation has been our most popular pin this summer. This poster-style invitation is one our fans love and is easy to personalize to the brides’ wedding colors.
2. Top 5 Baby Photo Ideas: This adorable baby photo idea has stolen the hearts of many of our followers with over 1,700 repins in just a few short months. It is such a cute idea for a newborn photo and one that would look beautiful on birth announcements.
From your save the date cards to your thank you notes, all your wedding stationery can have the same awesome look–if you know where to shop! Some stationery companies are known for their formal ensembles, but what if that’s not the look you want? For a more contemporary look, try Pear Tree Greetings, a company that’s known for its modern photo cards and amazing designs.
Your save the date cards are the first things your guests will see regarding your wedding (and may even serve as an engagement announcement for those who haven’t heard the news)! It’s an important piece of information, but that doesn’t mean it has to be formal. If it reflects your personality as a couple, then everyone who receives it will be delighted. It’s not necessary to match your save the dates to the rest of your wedding stationery, but if you can, why not?
When I was thinking about kids’ birthday party ideas for my three year old daughter, Brittan, I knew I wanted something fun and colorful. Once I saw the Little Ladybug Kids Birthday Invitation at Pear Tree Greetings, I knew that this would be the perfect theme!
I started by putting together the color palette for the party (with lots of pink, of course). I used twisted streamers to add a touch of color to the backdrop of the table, and used pieces from the Little Ladybug Table Décor Kids Party Decorations to add color to the backdrop.