You thought our gold foil cards were gorgeous? Wait till you see our new glitter-gold foil and red foil Christmas cards! They’re strikingly beautiful, each in their own way and perfect for your holiday look. And now, you have the choice of four different foil options on each of our real foil Christmas cards: gold, silver, red or glitter gold!
Guest post by Molly Suedbeck from Suburban Events (Read her bio below.)
I had asked my sister-in-law if we could throw her and her future husband a couples’ wedding shower. Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with couples’ shower ideas, especially a theme. I wanted to try and find a happy medium where the future bride and groom didn’t feel like the party theme was geared more towards one than the other. After talking with her about it, she thought a BBQ theme would be perfect and I couldn’t have agreed more! I used Pear Tree Greetings’ I Do BBQ Bridal Shower Invitations to set the theme.
As guests walked into the front entrance, they were greeted by pictures of the happy couple, strung with twine, across an old six panel door. This is a great way to incorporate the couple’s engagement photos that are rarely seen by friends and family.
Are you struggling to find good photos for your Christmas cards? Or maybe you just need one or two more photos to fill out a card that has a lot of spaces for photos? At Pear Tree we see a lot of creative Christmas card photo ideas from our customers that aren’t what you’d expect to see, but that’s why we love them. Here are some alternative photo ideas you can borrow for your cards!
Pets as family members: A photo of your pet always brings a smile. Does he know any tricks? Even better.
Your new bundle of joy has arrived and now it is time for you to take photos to share with friends and family. To help you, we asked a photographer to share with us a few baby photo tips to help you out whether you’re a beginner or a bit more advanced.
- The first thing to remember when photographing babies is patience, patience, patience. Don’t expect to get a good shot in a couple of minutes. You are at the baby’s mercy and on their schedule. Be flexible, if the baby is sleeping or crying you can still get some great shots.
- Use a plain solid colored background, stay away from patterned blankets. This draws attention away from the main subject.
- Get down on their level. Get down on the floor and shoot from different angles.
- Continue reading
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a look below at our top 5 hottest pins this month.
1. Rustic Bridal Shower: Our Showers Ahead Bridal Shower Invitation has been our most popular pin this summer. This poster-style invitation is one our fans love and is easy to personalize to the brides’ wedding colors.
2. Top 5 Baby Photo Ideas: This adorable baby photo idea has stolen the hearts of many of our followers with over 1,700 repins in just a few short months. It is such a cute idea for a newborn photo and one that would look beautiful on birth announcements.