Your new baby is the focus, of course, but you also want to have a little fun with your baby announcement photos, right? What to do? Here are 5 of our top baby photo ideas to add personality and share your hopes and dreams for this new little person in your life!
1. Little Baby. Big Plans.
2. Baby clothes are always cute.
Spring has sprung, which means it’s time to come out of hibernation and gather the family for all of the season’s many milestones. Whether you’re celebrating Easter, Mother’s Day, or your newest graduate, you’ll want to make sure you capture all of those special moments — and you don’t even need a fancy camera to do it.
Even if you’re just snapping candids with your cell, you can get great shots that you can later use for festive holiday greeting cards, wall photos, or exciting announcements.
Here are a few photography tips to make sure you get the best photos of your next family event:
- Consider a tripod: Yes, there are tripods for your iPhone, and yes, they’re actually pretty affordable. Setting up a small, flexible table-top tripod on the picnic table or another commonly-used surface makes it easy to capture a steady photo at a natural angle. Here are some more smartphone gadgets to consider.
- Play with poses: Getting your loved ones to demonstrate genuine emotion makes for truly rewarding photos. Prompt your partygoers with an inside joke, or ask one of them to tell another one a secret. Capturing an honest-to-goodness giggle is just about as good as it gets! Continue reading
I absolutely LOVE how our wedding photos turned out from our wedding day back in September! We went to a very nice, open park in a nearby town. The colors were vibrant and it even had a wooden bridge as another option for a photo background. I wanted to share with you my top 5 wedding photo ideas to inspire you for your wedding day.
1. Include ALL family members.
If you have been following along in the His + Hers = Ours series you know that Scott and I are very proud owners of a pup named Lola. She is an adorable Springer Spaniel and she has been a part of our family for two years now so she was a must for a photo on this exciting day. It’s my absolute favorite.
2. Capture funny moments.
This photo pretty much sums up our relationship – laughing, ALWAYS. She was my matron of honor and I am so happy we have this memory. It’s perfect.
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Top 10 Kids’ Valentine Ideas: New Valentine’s Day card ideas + non-candy treat ideas.
2. All Star Graduation Party Ideas: Find new ideas for creating a graduation party family and friends will remember!
We invited a bunch of kids to Pear Tree for a photo shoot, and created this video so we could show you some fun photography tips for Valentine’s Day that you can recreate at home. We had the kids dress in Valentine’s Day colors of pink and red, then created three different white backdrops that would make them stand out. Then we put the photos in our favorite new Valentine’s Day cards to see how they’d look!
V-Day Banner Wall
We chose a blank white wall and draped a simple banner across the top, made from our free Valentine’s Day printable. Set a chair or fluffy rug in front of it for kids to sit on and you’ve got yourself a set for the photo shoot. Props like heart-shaped suckers are sure to bring smiles. Continue reading