Are you struggling to find good photos for your Christmas cards? Or maybe you just need one or two more photos to fill out a card that has a lot of spaces for photos? At Pear Tree we see a lot of creative Christmas card photo ideas from our customers that aren’t what you’d expect to see, but that’s why we love them. Here are some alternative photo ideas you can borrow for your cards!
Pets as family members: A photo of your pet always brings a smile. Does he know any tricks? Even better.
Your new bundle of joy has arrived and now it is time for you to take photos to share with friends and family. To help you, we asked a photographer to share with us a few baby photo tips to help you out whether you’re a beginner or a bit more advanced.
- The first thing to remember when photographing babies is patience, patience, patience. Don’t expect to get a good shot in a couple of minutes. You are at the baby’s mercy and on their schedule. Be flexible, if the baby is sleeping or crying you can still get some great shots.
- Use a plain solid colored background, stay away from patterned blankets. This draws attention away from the main subject.
- Get down on their level. Get down on the floor and shoot from different angles.
- Continue reading
Figuring out what to wear for senior pictures and getting ready for your photo session can be exciting for some high school seniors, and nerve-wracking for others. Here are a few tips on what to wear for senior pictures to make the day go a little smoother. We would also love to hear from you on any tips you have to share!
1. Wear clothes that reflect your style. You may be tempted to go out and buy lots of new clothes and get a makeover, but now is not the time to create a whole new identity. Your friends know and love you for who you are, and your senior pictures should reflect your style and the person you are right now. Your senior yearbook will be treasured by everyone in your class for years to come. Gone are the days when guys had to wear suits, but if that’s your style then go for it. The key is to be comfortable with your look, and your photos will look great as a result.
Picking out what to wear for a family photos can be a daunting task, but we are here to help you with some of our favorite trends and color combinations to inspire you this season! We had fun shopping for clothing ensembles to match the style of three of our favorite Christmas cards. See if you like the looks we put together!
1. Chic Style. Pair black and gold together to get a chic and modern look. Remember, not everything has to be gold. Use accent pieces like shoes and hair accessories to tie it all together. You can get this look here.
If you or your teen is heading into their senior year of high school, that means it’s time to take those senior photos! Senior year is an exciting time, marked with milestones from college applications to prom, and all culminating in the graduation! Senior photos will be used for many things this year, from the class yearbook to your graduation invitations, so we thought you might like some inspiration for senior photo ideas that represent the grad’s personality and help you capture all the excitement of this momentous year.