Your new bundle of joy has arrived and now it is time for you to take photos to share with friends and family. To help you, we asked a photographer to share with us a few baby photo tips to help you out whether you’re a beginner or a bit more advanced.
- The first thing to remember when photographing babies is patience, patience, patience. Don’t expect to get a good shot in a couple of minutes. You are at the baby’s mercy and on their schedule. Be flexible, if the baby is sleeping or crying you can still get some great shots.
- Use a plain solid colored background, stay away from patterned blankets. This draws attention away from the main subject.
- Get down on their level. Get down on the floor and shoot from different angles.
- Continue reading
Sharing the news that you are expecting to welcome ten little toes and ten little fingers into the world is an exciting time for couples. And we have been seeing our fans and customers coming up with 8 very creative pregnancy announcement ideas that we wanted to share with you!
1. Playful use of a popular rhyme
2. Sending a card like this Pear Tree Greetings customer
3. Gifts for the soon-to-be grandparents
Your new baby is the focus, of course, but you also want to have a little fun with your baby announcement photos, right? What to do? Here are 5 of our top baby photo ideas to add personality and share your hopes and dreams for this new little person in your life!
1. Little Baby. Big Plans.
2. Baby clothes are always cute.
Here’s a look at the top five products others are buying at Pear Tree Greetings this month!
1. Favorite Photo Graduation Announcements
2. Gold Sequin-Look Graduation Announcements