It all started when, Kristin, the mom of a grad sent a message that left us teary eyed, “I just received my order and I have sat at my desk crying for 10 minutes because my daughter’s graduation invitations are so beautiful and perfect.” With that comment we just had to know more about her daughter and what kind of party she was planning so we reached out to see if she would like to be one of our Featured Favorites. She gladly accepted and we featured her daughter’s graduation announcement along with her story. After talking further with Kristin, we asked if she would share photos from her daughter’s graduation party, and again she gladly accepted . Kristin sent us the graduation party photos saying, “It was a HUGE success and the talk of the town!” We are excited to share her graduation party ideas with you!
Morgan had a joint graduation party with her two friends. They took photos of the three girls and chose to use our Trifold Dots Graduation Invitation. They coordinated the colors in the invitation to match their clothing. What beautiful seniors!
Each grad had their own table, set up with her personal accomplishments and photos. We loved the light-up initials!
It’s like you can you smell the charcoal burning already. The 4th of July will be here before you know it and we wanted to share with you some of our favorite 4th of July party ideas that you could incorporate into this year’s gathering.
Start with a bright and colorful party invitation to set the mood and excitement for your guests. Pear Tree has a variety of party invitations for that work perfect for the 4th of July. And, remember, you can change colors on lots of our invites to be red, white and blue, just look for the color wheel next to the product image.
There are lots of festive 4th of July party decoration ideas. These are some of our favorites that are pretty simple for you to do, but add the perfect touch! You can learn more about these ideas by reading: Vintage Celebration and Picnic by the Lake or download our free 4th of July party printables! Continue reading
At Pear Tree Greetings, we love seeing new ideas for kids birthday parties and we have added many new kids birthday invitations that would help parents create a themed birthday. Whether it was sports, construction, princess or western, the ideas are inspirational for all to enjoy! Here is a list of our top 5 kids birthday party ideas that you, our readers, have loved.
1. Spa Birthday Party: This is our most popular kids birthday party idea to date! Mom, Brianna, celebrated her daughter’s 5th birthday with a spa-themed kids birthday party. It was filled with manicures, make-up and flip-flops for the kids to take home.
2. Monster Birthday Party: This kids birthday party was fun for both kids & parents! Mom, Christy, used Pear Tree Greetings Monster Bash Kids Birthday Invitation to set the tone for this party. She tied decor pieces, favors and even the door into this themed birthday party!
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Graduation Party Idea: Get decorations that match your invitation to carry the theme throughout your party. This idea is from our Kraft & Shine Graduation Party and has been a hit with our fans!
2. Kids Birthday Party Idea: This idea is from One Charming Party where she used our kids party decorations as a cake topper. So cute!
Here’s a look at the top five products others are buying at Pear Tree Greetings this month!
1. Favorite Photo Graduation Announcements
2. Gold Sequin-Look Graduation Announcements