Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Halloween Food Ideas: These chattering teeth make a perfect snack for any Halloween party. They were featured in our Halloween office party and were a hit with all! See more Halloween food ideas or shop for Halloween invitations for your upcoming party.
2. Bridal Shower Ideas: Sweet treats are always a hit at bridal showers. These cookies and cake balls were featured in our Rustic + Elegant Bridal Shower Ideas. The initials on the cookies are such a cute touch for guests to see.
If you or your teen is heading into their senior year of high school, that means it’s time to take those senior photos! Senior year is an exciting time, marked with milestones from college applications to prom, and all culminating in the graduation! Senior photos will be used for many things this year, from the class yearbook to your graduation invitations, so we thought you might like some inspiration for senior photo ideas that represent the grad’s personality and help you capture all the excitement of this momentous year.
We love looking at wedding photo ideas! Whether on Pinterest or on the wedding thank you cards we see being ordered at Pear Tree, couples and photographers have gotten creative with their wedding photos. We wanted to share 7 of our favorite ideas with you, from romantic photos of the bride and groom to artsy photos of the rings. Hope we inspire you to get creative on your wedding day!
1. A loving embrace
2. A new twist on a romantic kiss
3. Anticipation mixed with the realization of this day
Your wedding day is special and unique, just like the two of you. Selecting your wedding photographer is important because once the day is over, you want to be sure it was captured perfectly. Everything from the small details of the flowers to walking down the aisle to your first wedding dance. Here are 3 tips to help you work with your photographer to get the wedding photos you want. Continue reading
Sharing the news that you are expecting to welcome ten little toes and ten little fingers into the world is an exciting time for couples. And we have been seeing our fans and customers coming up with 8 very creative pregnancy announcement ideas that we wanted to share with you!
1. Playful use of a popular rhyme
2. Sending a card like this Pear Tree Greetings customer
3. Gifts for the soon-to-be grandparents