You thought our gold foil cards were gorgeous? Wait till you see our new glitter-gold foil and red foil Christmas cards! They’re strikingly beautiful, each in their own way and perfect for your holiday look. And now, you have the choice of four different foil options on each of our real foil Christmas cards: gold, silver, red or glitter gold!
Guest post by Molly Suedbeck from Suburban Events (Read her bio below.)
I had asked my sister-in-law if we could throw her and her future husband a couples’ wedding shower. Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with couples’ shower ideas, especially a theme. I wanted to try and find a happy medium where the future bride and groom didn’t feel like the party theme was geared more towards one than the other. After talking with her about it, she thought a BBQ theme would be perfect and I couldn’t have agreed more! I used Pear Tree Greetings’ I Do BBQ Bridal Shower Invitations to set the theme.
As guests walked into the front entrance, they were greeted by pictures of the happy couple, strung with twine, across an old six panel door. This is a great way to incorporate the couple’s engagement photos that are rarely seen by friends and family.
Your new bundle of joy has arrived and now it is time for you to take photos to share with friends and family. To help you, we asked a photographer to share with us a few baby photo tips to help you out whether you’re a beginner or a bit more advanced.
- The first thing to remember when photographing babies is patience, patience, patience. Don’t expect to get a good shot in a couple of minutes. You are at the baby’s mercy and on their schedule. Be flexible, if the baby is sleeping or crying you can still get some great shots.
- Use a plain solid colored background, stay away from patterned blankets. This draws attention away from the main subject.
- Get down on their level. Get down on the floor and shoot from different angles.
- Continue reading
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a look below at our top 5 hottest pins this month.
1. Rustic Bridal Shower: Our Showers Ahead Bridal Shower Invitation has been our most popular pin this summer. This poster-style invitation is one our fans love and is easy to personalize to the brides’ wedding colors.
2. Top 5 Baby Photo Ideas: This adorable baby photo idea has stolen the hearts of many of our followers with over 1,700 repins in just a few short months. It is such a cute idea for a newborn photo and one that would look beautiful on birth announcements.
When I was thinking about kids’ birthday party ideas for my three year old daughter, Brittan, I knew I wanted something fun and colorful. Once I saw the Little Ladybug Kids Birthday Invitation at Pear Tree Greetings, I knew that this would be the perfect theme!
I started by putting together the color palette for the party (with lots of pink, of course). I used twisted streamers to add a touch of color to the backdrop of the table, and used pieces from the Little Ladybug Table Décor Kids Party Decorations to add color to the backdrop.