Photos, photos, photos. With the rise of Instagram and Pinterest over the past couple years, photos have become the focal point of online sharing. It has influenced our designs in Christmas cards to give you more options with Instagram-friendly cards as well as a large collection of multiple photo cards. Here are 5 Christmas card photo ideas to help inspire you as you get ready for the holiday card season.
1. Sibling cuteness. Show off your kids’ personalities and how they interact on a daily basis. Are they silly? Does one like to tell jokes? Show that in your photos. Remember, it’s nice to share the fun you experience day to day with your loved ones.
It’s tough picking out what to wear for your family photos, so we are sharing with you another three outfit ideas to help you choose this year’s wardrobe. Each outfit theme was inspired by our beautiful and unique Christmas cards. You can see more clothing ideas in our what to wear for your family photos part 1 and part 2 posts. These have been very popular with our fans and followers.
1. Stylish + Chic. Gray pairs well with many different colors and one of our favorites is using this rich purple to accent it. Top it off with some black and you have a stylish and chic wardrobe combination. This look was inspired by our modern Christmas cards.
Get this look here.
We, at Pear Tree Greetings, held our third annual Halloween Treat Day! We love coming up with spooky, yet tasty, Halloween food ideas to share with you. Below you will see we have everything from bat wings to worms to black cats to inspire your Halloween ideas this year. Enjoy!
Worms in the dirt made by Shelly. These creepy crawly worms will gross out everyone at the party! Add crumbled Oreos to make it look like they are crawling in dirt. Doesn’t get better than this for Halloween! Get the recipe here.
Healthy twist on Candy Corn made by Lindsey. Such a cute idea using three vegetables – cauliflower, carrots and yellow peppers – and creating it into candy corn shape. Perfect finger foods for adults and children!
Graveyard taco dip made by Brianna. This dip was a hit at our office party! Simply make taco dip and use Mission Tortilla chips to stand up in the dish to look like a tombstone. Use black icing to write RIP on the chips.
Our first What to wear for your family photos post was such a success with our fans and followers that we wanted to do a second part series to give you even more ideas on what to wear for your family photos this year! We used the colors and styles of our beautiful Christmas cards to inspire the clothing ideas. Below are three very different but coordinated looks for the whole family.
1. Classic. Green has always been a signature color for Christmastime so why not incorporate a sprinkling of greens into this year’s family look? Navy blues and tans complement green and can be added as accents. This classic style was inspired by our classic Christmas cards.
Get this look here.
At Pear Tree Greetings, we love to celebrate Halloween and love to throw parties. Below are Halloween party ideas that focus on Halloween invitations and what delicious Halloween food ideas pair well with that invite. This is a fun way to carry the theme from the invitation to what you serve at your party. Here are 7 of our favorite combinations of invites + spooky foods.
1. My mummy says it all. This combination pairs our Spooky Eyes Halloween invitation with mummy hot dogs. It can be served as an appetizer as the guests arrive. It’s an easy recipe that includes only 3 ingredients: hot dogs, crescent rolls and mustard. Here is the full recipe.
2. Witch’s night out. Witches are a signature theme for Halloween and this Flying Witch Silhouette Halloween invitation pairs perfectly with these witch’s broomstick Halloween treats. All you need are Reese’s Miniatures and pretzel sticks. Simple!