One way to make your graduation announcements unique is to use a memorable quote to convey the message. A quote can sum up what you and your graduate have gone through during the last 18 years. It can be a good way to share the personal lessons he or she may have learned, to express the growth they have achieved, or to express their goals, hopes and dreams for the future. Here is a list of the top 10 graduation quotes for this year’s grads, to fill them with encouragement as they embark on a new journey.
10. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
9. You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw
8. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
7. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
6. I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. ~Author Unknown
5. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~E.E. Cummings
4. Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
3. You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
2. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Be sure to look at our graduation announcements and graduation invitations for inspiration and other graduation quotes that help tell your story. And there are plenty more graduation invitation ideas to read on our blog. Best of luck in your future endeavors from all of us at Pear Tree Greetings!